Kleco Peak Tourism Info Yogyakarta: Location, Route, and Price
Kleco Peak is one of the tourist attractions that are quite rarely known to tourists. This tourist spot, located in Kulon Progo Regency, presents a landscape of Menoreh hills, Mount Merapi and Merbabu, and the flow of the Tinalah River.
Before you rush to Kleco Peak, first read the complete tourist information below. The cool atmosphere makes you miss, right!
1. Location, hours of operation, and prices
Location : Purwoharjo Village, Samigaluh District, Kulon Progo Regency, Yogyakarta
Operating hours: daily, 24 hours
Price : Rp5 thousand
2. Route to Kleco Peak
Route from Yogyakarta:
- Yogyakarta – Jalan Kyai Mojo – Jalan Godean – Jalan Gedongan -Tempel – Jalan Daratan 3 – Jalan Kebon Agung – Jalan Raya Banjararum – Jalan Selokan Mataram – Puncak Kleco
3. Activities to do at Kleco Peak
There are several gazebos that you can use to relax. Each of these gazebos faces a different angle, all the landscapes that look so beautiful.
If you want to try a more exciting activity, you can set up a tent at Kleco Peak. The most awaited sight at night is the charming sunset . Guaranteed you will be fascinated, dah!
4. Facilities available at Puncak Kleco
The facilities available are quite complete, including parking areas, prayer rooms, toilets, food stalls, pyramids, swings and gazebos. There are also a few spots of photos I nstagramable that you can use to capture the moment.
Some of the photo spots are miniature ships, old bicycles, viewing posts, and many other spots. Don’t worry, all these spots are free, you know!
5. Tips for visiting Kleco Peak
To make your vacation more comfortable, note the following tips:
- Monitor the weather in advance so that your vacation is not hindered.
- The terrain that is taken to the top is quite challenging, you can use the services of a motorcycle taxi by local residents as an alternative.
- If you climb to the top using a private vehicle, make sure your vehicle is in top condition.
- Bring your own camping equipment , if you want to camp there.
In addition to having a view that pampers the eyes, Puncak Kleco is also very suitable as your healing destination . So, have you decided when to go there?